Solid Tiled Conservatory Roof Norwich
Looking for a company to install a solid tiled conservatory roof in Norwich?
- We can build a bespoke conservatory to your exact specifications
- We have almost two decades' worth of experience in building conservatories
- There's a conservatory to fit every home, no job is too big or too small.
More Energy Efficient
Recent planning legislation has introduced new regulations regarding conservatories and energy efficiency. One of the best ways to save energy and money, and give you a room you can use comfortably all year round, is to replace the roof of your conservatory with a solid tiled conservatory roof.
In the past, conservatory roofs were constructed with either glass or polycarbonate, leaving you with a room you could barely use because it was too hot or cold. But it also resulted in a loss of heat and added pounds to your energy bill. In addition to this, glass or polycarbonate roofs don’t blend in with your home’s aesthetics.
But replacing the roof with a solid tiled conservatory roof in Norwich, or choosing this option if installing a new conservatory, is not only far more energy efficient, you’ve finally got a room you can use all year round.
Benefits of a solid tiled roof conservatory, Norwich
As well as blending in with your home, a solid tiled roof conservatory comes with a range of benefits:
- Gives you a room you can use all year round with a controllable, consistent and comfortable temperature.
- Significantly improves energy efficiency as tiles provide better insulation, keeping the conservatory warm in the summer and cool in the winter.
- Reduced energy bills as heat is no longer lost through the conservatory roof.
- Less outside noise from busy roads, children playing or the weather.
- Adds an extra privacy layer to your home as fewer people can see inside.
- Extremely durable and reduced maintenance, promoting cost-effectiveness.
Why a solid tiled roof conservatory?
A solid tiled roof conservatory can be added to any style of conservatory, from Victorian and Edwardian styles to gable ends and lean-tos. Plus, you can choose from various tile, slate and wall finishes and different colours, so your new roof matches the aesthetics of your whole property.
P&K Home Improvements are authorised installers of the renowned Guardian Warm Roof System that adds a highly effective insulation layer to solid tiled conservatory roofs. This ensures more heat stays in the room, allowing you to control the temperature and improve energy efficiency.