EPDM Flat Roofing
- Do you have a flat roof on your garage?
- Your orangery?
EPDM roofing is a cost-effective way to achieve a lightweight, yet strong, durable, and waterproof roofing solution for any flat roof you may have at your property.
Garages, extensions, outbuildings, orangeries, can all be improved and made watertight with EPDM, a type of long-lasting rubber roofing material.
If you’d like to find out more about EPDM roofing material, or get a quote for your flat roof, please call us on 01603 563 278 or email [email protected].
20 - 30 year life expectancy
EPDM is breathable - so it allows moisture and heat to escape, but impermeable – so won’t let in moisture that might lead to damp and rot in the future.
Once fitted, an EPDM flat roof can be expected to last for 20-30 years, and sometimes longer.
Its flexibility makes it perfect for roofs with skylights, orangeries with sky-pods, and other uneven structures.
All in all, it’s a much better option than traditional bitumen roofing felt.
Benefits of EPDM roofing
Some of the benefits you can expect with EPDM are;
- It’s environmentally friendly, often being made from recycled materials
- It can also be recycled again at the end of its life
- It’s flexible, so is useful on uneven structures
- It’s lightweight, so no reinforcement is needed
- It’s cost-effective compared to other options
- It’s durable, long-lasting, and easily repairable
- It’s highly resistant to weather. Hot, cold, sun, rain – no problem